Xiaomi is all set to launch Redmi 6 series smartphone in China on June 12.
Xiaomi could launch Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A smartphones were spotted, with model numbers M1804C3DE, M1804C3CC, M1804C3CE.
XIAOMI REDMI 6 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 5.45-inch (720×1440 pixels) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- It will be powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 2.0GHz, possibly the Snapdragon 625.
- Packed by a 3000mAh battery.
Xiaomi smartphone with model number M1805D1SE was recently spotted on certification site TENAA. The Redmi 6 Plus or Redmi 6 Pro seemed to be a slightly bigger handset than the Redmi 6.
REDMI 6 PLUS OR REDMI 6 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 5.84-inch full-HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio.
- It is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 2GHz.
- 2GB/ 3GB/ 4GB RAM variants with 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB inbuilt storage.
- On Camera, there will be a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel front camera.
- Packed by 4000mAh Battery.