ZTE Blade A5 2019 has been launched in Russia, seeing the Chinese telecommunications giant expand its smartphone portfolio.
ZTE BLADE A5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It runs on MiFavor 9.0 UI based on Android Pie.
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It sports a 5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- It is powered by the 28nm Spreadtrum SC9863A octa-core processor paired with 2GB RAM.
- As for the camera, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 sensor and LED flashlight support.
- Up front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie snapper with an f/2.4 sensor.
- Camera features include HDR and panorama support. Inbuilt storage is at 16GB with the option to expand further using a dedicated microSD card (up to 256GB).
- 2,600mAh battery.
- Connectivity options include Micro-USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and more. The phone measures at 146.3×70.6×9.55mm and weighs 157 grams.
ZTE BLADE A5 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It is priced starting at RUB 6,490 (roughly Rs. 7,000) and is available in Russia through varied retail channels.
- The phone has been made available in Black and Blue color options.